Need help with a formula, label design or packaging?
- Fill out a submission form on the Contact Us Page or call 813-400-FOUR (3687)
- Email your preferred ingredient for review
- Payment is collected and samples are made for you to approve
- Minimum batch production 6400 oz.
- 6400 oz batch / 8 oz packaging = 800 units
- 6400 oz batch / 4 oz packaging = 1600 units
- 6400 oz batch / 2 oz packaging = 3200 units
- 6400 oz batch / 1 oz packaging = 6400 units
Contract Manufacturing Practices:
- $250.00 formulation fee required
- 50% down, 50% due upon completion of your order
- 10% under / overage policy: Customers are billed for the exact number of units shipped, within a range from 10% below to 10% above the actual quantity ordered.
- 3% fall out / shrinkage - Nardo's Natural is not responsible for replacing less than 3% of product fall out. This includes custom packaging, screen printing, labels and any components for your product development.
- Standard shipping rates apply
- PayPal and Credit Cards incur a 2% Processing Service Fee
- All international customers are responsible for making pick up arrangements. All necessary information will be provided by a Nardo's representative. Nardo's will not make any pickup arrangements for any orders.
- All orders must be paid prior to shipping (POD)
- All customers must provide signed sales tax certificate
- Shipment Refusal - 50% of handling fee will be charged plus shipping
- Customer warrants that he/she will comply with all labeling requirements of the Federal and State Laws, pertaining to the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act. Nardo's provides graphic design services, Nardo's Natural accepts no responsibility for misbranding, misleading or mislabeling any product/products.
- Do not send samples of your formula and/or packaging if you are expecting to have the items returned.
- All sales are final
Safety and allergy guidelines: The following safety guidelines should be observed before using and/or applying products: Products may be made with naturally derived ingredients, which in rare cases may cause sensitivity in certain individuals. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use immediately. If you are uncertain about possible sensitivity, always do a patch test before use or consult your healthcare professional.
Products may contain oils and butters from natural nuts, seeds and fruit. If you have any allergies please read the product label carefully. We recommend that people with sensitive skin perform a patch test first to ensure there is no reaction. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Nardo’s Natural does not make a claim to cure or prevent any disease or medical problem and is not intended to substitute other therapy or medical advice. Products are not approved by the FDA to treat, cure or prevent any disease. In the case of pregnancy please consult with your health care professional. All products are for external use only.
Disclaimer: Please note formulations are natural bases infused with premium organic botanicals. Colors, consistency, texture and aroma may vary with natural base products. All orders are non-refundable, however if products are returned after being inspected within 2 business days, Nardo's will issue a full credit (minus shipping and handling costs) for future projects. It is our goal to produce the highest quality products and protect mother earth. Nardo's is environmentally conscious and seeks rare ingredients through sustainable sources.
Quality Manufacturing Practices: Products are produced in a registered cosmetic facility. Compliant with the Department of Business and Professional Regulation under the Drugs, Devices and Cosmetics section of the Florida Statutes. Nardo’s Natural provides quality services and resources to assist in cosmetic brands, personal care products, premium formulations and quality packaging. Our long history with packaging suppliers and product development ensures premium quality.
Want your products shipped to Amazon? We can assist with FBA and get your products to the Amazon marketplace for no extra charge!
Private Label. White Label. Contract Manufacturing.
Contract Manufacturing Terms:
Standard shipping rates apply
50% DUE / 50% COD
Written Check Payments: Please send to:Nardo's Natural 8028 118th Ave N. Largo, FL 33773 (Include Invoice number)
Credit Card Payments: Contact our accounts receivable 813.400.3687 - Ext 4. A credit card processing fee 2% will be included
Wire Transfer: Please request banking information