Terms & Policies
Shipping Policy and Disclaimer:
Please make sure your address is correct before placing order we will not be responsible for incorrect addresses. We are responsible for your new purchase until it reaches the shipping carrier. Please request insurance to protect against loss or damaged packages during shipping. If you choose not to buy insurance and your purchase is lost or damaged by the shipping carrier, we cannot provide a refund. We are also not responsible to weather related damage or delays. Please understand this is completely out of our control.
Private Label Stock Shipping Details:
- Sample Orders: Free shipping for samples within the Continental US
- Private Label Orders: Standard shipping rates apply
- International Orders: You will be contacted following order completion for shipping payments/shipping preferences. This includes Gallon Size Orders.
- Amazon FBA: Our team will notify you with the proper case size, quantity, and weight for postage shipping labels. We DO NOT ship first-time buyers/orders who are not yet ungated on Amazon.
Contract Manufacturing Shipping Details:
- Sample: Up to 3 samples ship free within the Continental US
- Contract Manufacturing: Standard shipping rates apply
- International Orders: You will be contacted following order completion for shipping payments/shipping preferences.
- Amazon FBA: Our team will notify you with the proper case size, quantity, and weight for postage shipping labels. We DO NOT ship first-time buyers/orders who are not yet un-gated on Amazon.
Artwork & Design:
- Labels: 2-3 weeks for printing services and application to packaging
- Screen printing: 2-6 weeks for printing services
- Retail boxes: 4-5 weeks for printing services
Please allow 6-8 weeks for full production turn around time.
Artwork & Design Terms: We offer free label and/or box design up to three revisions per order. Following three revisions standard rates apply ($85/hr). Free artwork design assistance ONLY qualifies for purchased labels and/or boxes. For any artwork rejected or canceled the customer is responsible for the billable artwork labor ($85/hr). The free service does not include stock images and/or complex art design concepts. Customers are responsible for providing label images, complex designs, and specific text fonts. For example, if you would like a "leaf" your label you must provide the image to our designer. We strongly suggest purchasing the image from a royalty free site with the approval to use the image on your retail products. Nardo's Natural DOES NOT accept any responsibly regarding label claims and/or design infringement. Please speak to your legal team for guidance regarding label requirements and/or intellectual property protection. Nardo's Natural is not liable for any label claims and/or label requirements. For further information on proper label guidelines visit: https://www.fda.gov/cosmetics/labeling/regulations/ucm126444.htm
Customer Artwork Approval:
Following the final artwork layouts, please view the attached image(s) and order details CAREFULLY. Reply with any requested changes. If no further changes are required, reply "APPROVED FOR PRINTING" via email.
- Labels: $75.00 for a physical proof ***Labels typically are applied by machine. For small orders, labels are applied by hand. Labels may not be perfectly placed on the packaging due to human error and we do our best to apply them accurately.
- Boxes: We can not print a physical proof for you to review.
Nardo's Natural is not responsible for any design or spelling issues that are not identified by the customer. Upon approval, the design file and job specifications will be forwarded to our production department and printed as it is.
Nardo's Natural is not accountable for errors in the final product caused by any of the following: Misspelling and Grammar, Damaged Fonts, Graphics, Bleeds, Punctuation, Wrong, Incorrect or Missing Folds, Crop Marks, Transparency, Cracks on Folds, Overprint. So, please Proof Read the attached artwork very carefully. By approving the above specification sheet you are also approving the terms and conditions mentioned on the website.
*Free Label and Box storage. Custom packaging including boxes, bottles, tubes, jars, labels, caps and other items are NOT insured. For insurance coverage please email Sales@NardosNatural.com. Additional storage of Labels, Boxes, Packaging, Etc will be stored ONLY 12 months after the customers most recent paid PO. Contact customer service to retrieve any un-used goods or inquire about paying for long-term storage. Any additional packaging un-used after 12 months will be discarded.
terrorism policy covers damaged or destroyed property
UPC Codes: Many consumer fulfillment houses, like Fulfillment by Amazon, and larger retail stores require a Universal Product Code that they can scan as part of their inventory management process. You can learn more at GS1 US.
When including a barcode on labels and/or retail boxes, we recommend printing the art to scale and test that the barcode scans. Nardo’s Natural is not responsible for any faulty barcodes and/or non scannable barcodes.
Required for Your Label: The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requires specific information on cosmetic labels. You can find a complete guide to these requirements on their website. There you will also find a guide to help you understand what the law requires. Briefly, US law requires labels to: State “manufactured for (client’s name)” and must include your phone number and street address so your customers may easily identify and contact the distributor. Ingredients must be declared in descending order of predominance. Ingredients present at a concentration not exceeding 1% may be listed in any order after the listing of the ingredients present at more than 1% in descending order of predominance. Color additives of any concentration may be listed in any order after the listing of the ingredients, which are not color additives. If you are importing to another country be sure to familiarize yourself with that country’s labeling regulations. They can vary dramatically from country to country.
FREE Product Rendering: 1 image per product ordered / Size: 2000px x 2000px
Amazon Ungating: If you have difficulty and/or do not achieve "ungated status" through Amazon, we "Nardo's Natural" are not responsible and returns are not accepted. All sale are final. We will do our best to assist you with your Amazon business opportunity, however, we take no responsibility for the distribution of your products on Amazon.
We do NOT offer returns and/or cancelations for any custom projects associated with FREE artwork and design assistance. Canceled orders will incur fees associated with artwork or labor cost. Nardo’s Natural records artwork/labor cost for each project, for any questions contact our team prior to any order.
Quality Manufacturing Practices:
Our private labeled products are produced in registered cosmetic facilities.
The FDA has compiled a guidance document for cosmetic manufacturers to assist in the creation of manufacturing and documentation procedures for the manufacturing of cosmetic products. Nardo’s Natural provides quality services and resources to assist in cosmetic brands, personal care products, premium formulations and quality packaging. Nardo's Natural offers products and services from a collection of leading manufacturers within the USA. We are proud to source labels and packaging locally in Florida.
Safety and Allergy Guidelines:
The following safety guidelines should be observed before using and/or applying products:
We offer a wide range of products. Each formula is different and may contain certified organic and/or synthetically produced ingredients. The ingredients, in rare cases, may cause sensitivity in certain individuals. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use immediately. If you are uncertain about possible sensitivity, always do a patch test before use or consult your healthcare professional.
Products may contain oils and kinds of butter from natural nuts, seeds, and fruit. If you have any allergies please read the product label carefully. We recommend that people with sensitive skin perform a patch test first to ensure there is no reaction. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Nardo’s Natural does not make a claim to cure or prevent any disease or medical problem and is not intended to substitute other therapy or medical advice. Products are not approved by the FDA to treat, cure or prevent any disease. In the case of pregnancy please consult with your health care professional. All products are for external use only.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
-Communicate with you;
-Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
-When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Nardo’s Natural, Inc. 8028 118th Avenue, Largo, FL 33773. USA.
For any corporate information on Nardo's Natural filing, please visit SunBiz.org. Please review this page often as this policy could be subject to change.
- Standard shipping rates apply
- PayPal and Credit Cards may incur a 2% Processing Service Fee
- All international customers are responsible for making pick up arrangements. All necessary information will be provided by a Nardo's representative. Nardo's will not make any pickup arrangements for any orders.
- All orders must be paid prior to shipping (POD)
- All customers must provide signed sales tax certificate
- Shipment Refusal - 50% of handling fee will be charged plus shipping
- Products ship when order is complete. Any storage of product after 1 month will incur $45 storage fee (per pallet and/or less). Nardo's Natural is not a storage center and will assist with shipping to a fulfillment/distribution location, Amazon, and/or chosen location.
- Restocking fee for any order cancellation - 10%
- Customer warrants that he/she will comply with all labeling requirements of the Federal and State Laws, pertaining to the Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. Nardo's provides graphic design services, however, accepts no responsibility for misbranding, misleading or mislabeling any product/products. Nardo's Natural is not responsible for any artwork/graphic design errors, typos, layout issues after a customer approves art and is sent to print. The customer is solely responsible for reviewing the label.
- Sampling Products: Limit of 3 Samples per customer per sku. Continual sample purchases subject to order cancellation.
- Products may be discontinued at anytime, please be aware when ordering bulk labels, boxes and/or any other packaging/marketing components.
- All sales are final.